Sunday, February 8, 2009

random things about me.

this was a little facebook fun. and i'd like to share it. i was supposed to list 25 things about myself. so here it is:

1. i have webbed toes.
2. i've been dancing to barbra streisand's rendition of "jingle bells" since i was four (on the 8-track) before opening gifts on christmas day. now it's on the i-pod.
3. my idea of a perfect day is sleeping in, brunch at OB, nap, and a good book.
4. i'm in love with my best friend. (best GUY friend. obviously. although my best girlfriends are worthy of love....)
5. g-love kissed my right cheek. he was scruffy.
6. i've never been arrested, although i get pulled over regularly.
7. i have an eighteen year old daughter, not from my body.
8. i never got wisdom teeth
9. i have a blind dog.
10. i went on a date with senator daschle's son in high school.
11. i still sleep with my baby blanket.
12. i'm pretty sure i'm a ninja.
13. i don't like chocolate.
14. i gamble.
15. my ears are on crooked.
16. i love to play games. not head games. board games and such.
17. i hate the sound of scratching your blue jeans, or the sound of cloth ripping.
18. i've lost 20 lbs in three months.
19. i have a sibling in almost every decade (0-10, 10-20, 20-30, 40-50. i'm the 30-40)
20. i'm writing a book.
21. i don't eat fish. or seafood of any kind.
22. i want to go to the concentration camps in germany.
23. i love eighties music. and it's the best when sung at the top of your lungs. or at karaoke. but only if you're in a dive.
24. i occasionally go out in costume. just for giggles.
25. i've saved a life. well, someone i taught CPR to saved a life two weeks after my class. but i'm claimin' it.

No comments: