Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The trusty-dusty cameraphone

I got an email today from one of my girls, and it had random cameraphone images on it. This prompted me to download from my phone the images I had. OMG, memories. I will add them with some explanations.

Photobucket

My daughter at the beach. Apparently it's hard to text with boys in the sun.

Photobucket

When the tap is empty (in this case I had cleared the bar of all their Fat Tire), a sumo gets it up the ass.

Photobucket

How about we do this year's final number to....the "pechanga"?

Photobucket

wow.

Photobucket

OMG. This is what happens when little boys fight in the park and Carol is around. She didn't even know him!

Photobucket

Bad picture. But have you EVER seen an elevator so cavernous?!?!

Photobucket

Midget in the grocery store carrying a bag of dog food that was as big as him.

Photobucket

Stevie Wonder at the Maggie's.

Photobucket

Yes. That's a PIANO built into the wall. I could find no access to tune it.

Photobucket

My brother's hairy back mole.

Photobucket

My son at the ortho.

Photobucket

The bear lake beast. Anna said I had to put this one up.

Photobucket

Photographic evidence that my son was disobeying mother's orders and NOT wearing his coat. And no, I'm not a pedophile. I'm just a mother trying to prove a point by taking pictures from her car outside the school playground.

Photobucket

le f**k sin? Why would you f*&* sin? I embrace it! I love it!


Photobucket

Hot girl at a USANA concert standing on her chair.

Photobucket

Twins.

Photobucket

Superman!

Photobucket

Old man with a glow necklace in the car behind us.


Photobucket

Yep. That's right. Four aces with a deuce kicker. That one brings tears to my eyes!

Photobucket

Miles at a soccer game. He's bored.

Photobucket

Michael Jackson? Is that you? I didn't know there was enough plastic surgery in the world for TWO of them.

Photobucket

My brother came home. He thought he was hot. And yes, his tank is lime green netting.

Photobucket

My youngest's first roller coaster ride.

Photobucket

Chickens chasing tail.

Photobucket

Pussy on the bar. Only in SF.

Photobucket

Moose on a rampage.

Photobucket

And this was after they backed up a little. Yes, the railroad crossing arm is in fact ON the car.

Photobucket

I would have called it a honey pot.

Photobucket

My girls.

Photobucket

The groom was so proud he had the date of his wedding shaved into his head.

Photobucket

And here's the bride. Yes. They are AT THE BAR. ON THEIR WEDDING NIGHT. Can you say "class"? Yeah, I choked on it too.

Photobucket

The "joserbeast". I thought it was because the biker's name was Joe? Who knows, but it's mouth was painted red.

Photobucket

This random girl peeing standing up off Dead Horse Point. She should be arrested.

Photobucket

This is a picture of me. I took it for my friend Anna. To show her what I looked like in class the day after I had to go pick her drunk ass up in Sandy at one in the morning. And then take her back to her car at seven in the morning.



Photobucket

Kula wants to bag a cock.

Photobucket

Hello. He was flirtin' with Lixie.

Photobucket

Butt Bling.

Photobucket

My dog thinks she's human. She uses a booster seat cuz she's under five.

Photobucket

My daughter riding a pretend horse. That's also my older sister next to her. Ride 'em cowgirls. HA!


That's all for now. I think that's plenty.

2 comments:

Reggan said...

I love the Pechanga!

mollymarie said...

Those crazy random girls...